While other defensive driving courses charge an extra $20 or more to “expedite” the processing of your Driver Record. Texas drivers can order their Driver Record online, directly from DPS, and print it out immediately for only $10.00.
Simply follow the steps below:
- Go to https://txapps.texas.gov/tolapp/txldrcdr/TXDPSLicenseeManager
- Follow the printing requirement checklist
- Install Adobe Reader if necessary
- Perform Print Test
- Check Adobe acknowledgement and Continue
- Create Login
- Request a Type 3A Certified Driver Record (The cost is $10.00)
- Review order and make payment
- Print Driver Record
That’s it…you’re done! You now have a certified copy of your Driver Record, accepted by Texas courts for Defensive Driving Courses (DDC).
Just some friendly advice from iDefensiveDriving.com.