Don’t Be Fooled!
Why pay another defensive driving course an extra $20 or more to get your driver record, and even more for “rush” delivery? Texas drivers can order their driver record online from DPS and print it out immediately.
Simply follow the steps below:
- Go to https://txapps.texas.gov/tolapp/txldrcdr/TXDPSLicenseeManager
- Follow printing requirement checklist
- Install Adobe Reader if necessary
- Perform Print Test
- Check Adobe acknowledgement and Continue
- Create Login (You’ll need to provide your TX Driver License #, Date of Birth, the last 4 digits of your SS#, and the DPS Audit # on your Driver License)
- Request a Type 3A Certified Driver Record
- Review order and make payment
- Print Driver Record
That’s it…you’re done. You now have a certified copy of your driver record that is accepted by Texas courts for Defensive Driving Courses (DDC).
We want to ensure you have ALL the information you need, and help you save the most time and money possible.